Sunday, March 20, 2016

“Good afternoon everyone! Happy Sunday! #shortstory: I...



“Good afternoon everyone! Happy Sunday! #shortstory: I haven’t worn a suit in a few years.. Since I moved to the DMV… When my MeMe passed in September, we went through her clothes, jewelry, etc. I found this suit with tags STILL on them and told myself I would lose weight and get into it one day to wear! Well, this morning, I asked God what he wanted me to wear to church and he told me to put on this suit! Fit like a glove! To God be the glory! I walked into church and my mom began to cry.. She knew this was her mother, my Meme’s suit! 💞💞💞I carry my grandmother in my heart, but now I can wear her around as well! I surely can’t pull this off as she would be able to but I tried ☺️ thank you Lord for allowing this moment in my life! I love you for that Lord and I love you Meme! #RIP #Sunday #Meme #blessed #thankful #humbled” by @_queen_status on Instagram http://ift.tt/1WAHoSU



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1RYljKa


Custom T-Shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment